Tricky Situations Class Description:
- Completed our Intro to QuickBooks class, webinar, or video
- or Experience using your company’s QuickBooks
- or Bookkeeping or Accounting experience
Who should take this class?
- Employees in charge of their company’s accounting software
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills
What You’ll Learn:
- How to add situation-specific accounts to the Chart of Accounts
- How to manage a Line of Credit
- How to separate out Loan payments for principal, interest, and debt protection insurance
- How to process Bounced Checks, both your customers’ and your own
- How to track Bartering, so you can track your true income and your expenses even though no money has changed hands
- How to memorize transactions, so the next time you don’t need to remember what you did last time
- Valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks
About Your Instructor:
Attend in Person, via Virtual Class, or Watch Later:
If you are planning to attend our class in person, choose “Live” from the drop-down menu. This class will be taught at the Portland English Language Academy. Scroll down for directions!
If you live outside the Portland/Vancouver area, or if you don’t want to make the drive, you can attend and participate in our classes via Virtual Class. When you register, choose “Virtual Class” as your ticket type. We’ll email you an access code and instructions for how to connect. Please log in 10 minutes before the start time to connect your audio and video.
Our Virtual Classes are just as if you are physically in the classroom with us. This is not just a watch-and-listen webinar: it’s an interactive classroom experience! You can talk and be seen. You can virtually raise your hand when you have questions. It’s truly just like a real class. A recording of the Virtual Class will be available to you in two weeks at https://royalwise.com/my-classes/.
Please note that by participating in our Virtual Classes you are granting your consent to be seen and heard by the public, since anyone can purchase these class recordings from our website. If you do not consent, we can make you a listen-only attendee – just let us know!
If you are unable to attend on this time & date, select the “Watch Later” option. After class is done, we’ll send you access information so that you can watch the content at your convenience. You are welcome to call us with your individual questions for a free 10-minute Q&A session.
Directions to PELA (Portland English Language Academy):
The Portland English Language Academy (PELA) is located on the 3rd floor in the Lloyd Center, past the Food Court in the northwest corner. Guests can look for the Portland English Language Academy on any of the Lloyd Center directories.
Parking is free. Enter the parking garage at NE 10th and Halsey St. Turn right and go up the spiral ramp in the corner of the parking garage all the way to the top roof deck (Floor 3). Park in DD or EE, and enter the Lloyd Center through the doors with burgundy tiles. PELA is located just inside on the right.
Look for signs to Royalwise’s Classroom!
Guests can call 503-226-1656 to reach the PELA office, or call Jamie at 503-504-6392.