Notable Appearances by Alicia Katz Pollock
As Royalwise continues to grow and touch more lives than ever, demand for Alicia has grown as well. Alicia has made a slew of notable appearances recently, and rather than create a separate blog post for each event, we’ve decided to create a running list of important showings by the QuickBooks Online Rock Star.
- The QB ‘Appy Hour with Liz & Heather (Jun. 20th, 2023) – Join Alicia Katz-Pollock and Dan Gertrude in an engaging live session as they share their experiences of success within the accounting community. Discover how their firms have flourished by providing exceptional services specifically tailored for accountants. Gain valuable insights and learn from their strategies and approaches, as they shed light on the keys to thriving in the accounting industry. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be inspired and informed!
- The Thoughtful Entrepreneur – Training for Employees & Businesses (May 21, 2023) – In this episode of the Thoughtful Entrepreneur, your host Josh Elledge speaks with the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network & Elite-level QuickBooks ProAdvisor of Royalwise Solutions, Inc., Alicia Katz Pollock.
- The Concierge CPA Podcast | The Royal and Wise Queen of QuickBooks (Mar. 27th, 2023) – Alicia Pollock is interviewed on this episode of The Concierge CPA. After falling into QuickBooks training over her many years of teaching and consulting, she’s found a great niche educating business owners and accounting firms on best practices and hacks for productivity. Jackie discusses everything from two amazing IT hacks that she knows nothing of, to working with your spouse and how to make it successful. In between, we talk about educating our industry and how vital it is to include QuickBooks in basic education at firms during the great resignation. We also discuss how we met at appyhourcamp.com and what an amazing experience it was.
- Conversations with Coaches: Bookkeeping Therapy (Mar. 17th, 2023) – As the Great Resignation continues, one industry that is getting hit the hardest is Accounting. Many experienced bookkeepers and CPAs are retiring, and as Alicia points out in our conversation, Accounting isn’t exactly the “sexiest” field for Millenials and Zoomers to pursue. In today’s episode, Alicia shares all of the ways that Royalwise is filling that gap through both short and long-form educational videos, full courses, one-on-one advising and coaching, and so much more. Whether you’re a burgeoning professional looking to turn a “gig” into a new career, an entrepreneur desperately in need of financial guidance, or a business owner hunting for a cost-effective way to get high-quality accounting and bookkeeping work, Royalwise has something for you.
- Conversations with Coaches: Choose Your Own Accounting Adventure (May 18th, 2022) – Alicia and Kevin discuss how she’s always been a natural teacher but really found her passion in educating people on how to better use QuickBooks. They cover all the different ways her business reaches people at whatever location and level they’re at so they can learn in their best possible way.
- Successful Bookkeeper Podcast (May 11th, 2022) – Discussed training opportunities for you, your team, & your clients
- QB Power Hour: Niche Nuances | Convenience Stores and Gas Stations (May 10th, 2022) – Alicia joins Michelle and Dan of QB Power Hour to talk through some of the unique situations that occur for this type of industry.
- The QBO Rock Star Joins Dawn Brolin On DM Disruption! (Mar. 18th, 2022) – Listen now to learn how Alicia went from a 7th grade substitute teacher, to being a successful business owner, and one of the top QBO teachers in the country!
- Insightful Accountant’s ‘Meet Royalwise’s Alicia Katz Pollock‘ (Mar. 2, 2022)- Meet Alicia Katz Pollock – 2021 Top QBO “Appologist”
- Amplified Business Advisor Podcast Series (Feb. 28th, 2022) – Alicia joined Kenny Harper’s Growth Accelerators for a LinkedIn Live event. The duo talked about how to leverage training to grow your company
As Alicia makes more public appearances in the future, check back here from time to time to find an updated list.
In the meantime, don’t forget to sign up for our mailing list for the most up to date information about Alicia, QuickBooks, and the entire Royalwise family.