Take the guesswork out of the health and condition of your Apple computers. With Royal Guard, we will notify you about issues before you even see symptoms yourself.
How does it work?
Simply install a small monitoring agent* on your machines, and we will monitor your computer for over 100 different issues:
- Is your computer backing up properly? This includes Time Machine and offsite services like Backblaze or Crash Plan.
- Did you accidentally install Malware? We’ll notice it and let you know.
- Know if your hard drive is failing, or if your laptop battery won’t hold a charge, before it goes kaput!
- Get an alert when you become low on hard drive disk space.
- And, a ton of other technical stuff you’d rather not mess with yourself.
*Note that this does not give us access to your computer or breach your security. It will alert us when your computer is in danger, and we’ll proactively call you with a solution!
Royal Guard in Action
After installing Royal Guard on Jamie and Alicia’s computers, it discovered that they were both low on hard disk space. If you don’t have enough, it slows down your computer, and it’s possible to corrupt your files. Jamie and Alicia removed unnecessary files and avoided a major problem.
Our employee, Jen, installed Royal Guard on her computer. Within 5 minutes, Jamie saw that she had Malware on her computer and promptly notified her. After downloading and running an Adware removal program, the problem was solved.
How much does it cost?
$10 a month or $99 a year
Add a second computer for $50 a year
Add a third computer for $25 a year
Your subscription will auto-renew annually (or monthly), unless we hear from you to cancel. We’ll email you a receipt.
For more information about our new monitoring service, call Jamie at 503-504-6392. If you’re ready to sign up, click the Get Started button.Get Started