Mac OSX 10.12 Sierra installed on your computer, or interest in upgrading.
Who should take this class?
Mac users with computers from 2012 or later who have upgraded to Sierra, or are about to switch.
What You’ll Learn:
- New interface features
- Improvements to Mail
- New features in Safari and Messages
- How to use Spotlight Answering your iPhone through your computer
- Using Continuity and Handoff to move information back and forth from youriPhone/iPad to your computer
- Family Sharing – one person’s apps, music, and software purchases can be used by everyone
- What is iCloud Drive and why do you use it?
- How to use AirDrop to share files across devices instantly
- Many tips and tricks to make your computer easier to use than ever!
About Your Instructor
Jamie Pollock is a member of the Apple Consultants Network and an Apple Certified Support Professional. With an ability to explain complex topics in simple terms, combined with a healthy sense of humor, he has taught hundreds of people how to use Apple products to improve their quality of life.