The Outlook for Mac 2011 Essential Training course covers the key fundamentals of the program, including sending and receiving email, creating and managing contacts, and scheduling tasks and appointments. It also covers Outlook 2011 organizational features such as the Media Browser, Conversation view, My Day, the Scrapbook, and more.
- Setting up Exchange, IMAP, and POP accounts
- Importing email and contacts
- Reading, sending, and deleting email
- Understanding the Outlook 2011 Information Rights Management tools
- Organizing email with Conversation view
- Creating and syncing contacts
- Using tasks and appointments
- Organizing with categories, flags, and smart folders
Buy the DVD of this training and watch it anytime!