Mac OS X: Level 2 Class Description
This class introduces you to all the latest features that make your Mac user-friendly and exciting to use. We’ll explore full screen apps, multiple desktops, trackpad gestures, new saving options, how to dictate instead of type, texting & video chatting, sharing, Facebook integration, and much more.
Although this is a beginner class, we specialize in “what you don’t know you don’t know,” so even intermediate Mac users will learn all the newest features and a ton of useful tricks.
Who should take this class?
- People who own a Mac computer running OS X 10.9 Yosemite or OS X 10.10 El Capitan.
- Novice Macintosh users who want to be more comfortable with their computers.
What You’ll Learn
- New features in El Capitan
- 3 ways to open apps
- Trackpad gestures
- New saving options
- Dictation instead of typing
- Instant messaging & video chatting
- Facebook integration
- Improvements to your favorite apps like Mail and Safari
About Your Instructor
Jamie Pollock is a member of the Apple Consultants Network and an Apple Certified Support Professional. With an ability to explain complex topics in simple terms, combined with a healthy sense of humor, he has taught hundreds of people how to use Apple products to improve their quality of life.