Crunching numbers in a spreadsheet is only daunting until you know what you’re doing. Our 3-hour class teaches you the essentials of not just beginning-level Excel, but some of the more advanced features that are essential to working with your numbers.
This class was taught using Excel 2013 for PC, but it doesn’t matter what version of the PC or Mac operating system you’re using: the tools all function the same way.
Beginner through Intermediate
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees looking to analyze data for business decisions
- Students and job-seekers looking to boost their employment marketability.
- Beginners who want to start from scratch
- Advanced students looking to fill in gaps in their knowledge. Since we specialize in what you “don’t know that you don’t know,” even seasoned users are guaranteed to glean essential nuggets of information to make using Excel easier than before.
What You’ll Learn
- Moving around in a spreadsheet
- Entering data
- AutoFill Handle
- Formulas Functions
- Relative and Absolute Cell References
- Conditional Formatting
- Plus, you’ll learn valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks.