This class comes with a free 10-minute follow-up phone call for when you have any questions about the material. Just call Alicia at 971-235-7119 or fill out our Contact Form.
Introduction to QuickBooks Desktop for Churches and Medical Offices Class Description:
If you run a business, good financial records are crucial to your business decisions, and your tax returns! Learn how to manage your company by using QuickBooks. We’ll take a broad look at all of QuickBooks’s features and help you determine which ones you need to manage your business on a daily basis. This class is specifically geared toward companies such as churches and medical office, with an emphasis on using Classes for Fund management.
After you finish the course, you’ll receive a Certificate of Completion.
Beginner through Intermediate
No prerequisite knowledge needed.
QuickBooks Pro or higher installed on your computer.
Who should take this class?
- Church and Medical Office administrators
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Students and job-seekers will boost their employment marketability
- Entrepreneurs and new business owners who are just getting started, and want to make sure they have solid business knowledge so that they can succeed
- Seasoned users looking to glean essential nuggets of information to make using QuickBooks easier and faster than before
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills.
What You’ll Learn
- The importance of good record keeping
- When do you need a bookkeeper and when can you do it yourself?
- Common bookkeeping mistakes business owners make
- Setting up QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Preferences
- Creating your Items list
- How to use Classes for fund management
- Working with Customers (Accounts Receivable): Estimates, Invoices, Sales Receipts, Payments
- Working with Vendors (Accounts Payable): Bills, Payments, Expenses, Checks
- Bank feeds