The class comes with a free 10-minute followup phone call for when you have any questions about the material. Just call Alicia at 971-235-7119 or fill out our Contact Form.
Accountants and Bookkeepers are frequently frustrated by QuickBooks Online. The interface is different, and they can’t find the features they need. This class will introduce you to the QBOA, the version for Accountants. We’ll answer your questions, show you where to find your familiar tools, and introduce all the timesaving tips and tricks that make QBO easier to use than the desktop version.
Beginner through Intermediate
No prerequisite knowledge needed.
Who should take this class?
- Bookkeepers and Accountants new to QuickBooks Online.
- Bookkeepers and Accountants frustrated by QBO.
What You’ll Learn
- The difference between QBOA for Accountants and the clients’
- QBO Opening QBO in multiple windows
- Reclassification tools Voided/Deleted Transactions
- Writing off invoices
- Journal Entries
- The Audit Trail
- Closing the books
- The Banking feed
- Banking Rules for automatic entry
- 3rd party apps including T-Sheets and Expensify