The class comes with a free 10-minute followup phone call for when you have any questions about the material. Just call Alicia at 971-235-7119 or fill out our Contact Form.
Introduction to Bookkeeping and Accounting for Small Business
When you run a business, good record keeping is crucial to your success and growth. We’ll explain what records you need to keep, and why. We’ll also look at the role of bookkeepers and accountants, explore software options, and show you how to process invoices and credit cards in the field.
This class recording comes with free forever-access, and a 95-page manual.
- No prerequisite knowledge required.
- Small Business owners
- Saving receipts
- Tracking milage
- Bookkeeping options like QuickBooks
- Web-based systems including QBO and Xero
- Using an iPhone or iPad to write up estimates in the field
- Using a smartphone to take credit cards
- When do you need a bookkeeper?
- Writing Estimates and turning them into invoices
- Exploring the world of QuickBooks Apps for timecards, tracking expenses, and managing inventory.