Learn how to format reports for work and school quickly and efficiently! This class will save you hours of time with every report you write. We’ll teach you all about page numbering, cover pages, headers & footers, sizing margins for binders, formatting images, working with styles, and creating an automatic table of contents. Your documents will look great, and take less time! And if you’re writing a book, this course will teach you the formatting publishers require in your manuscripts.
Beginner through Intermediate.
- No prerequisite knowledge needed.
- Techniques work similarly in Word 2007, 2010, and 2013 for PC. The screen appearance may look a little different, but the tools function the same way.
- Word for Mac users will find that all the same tools are there, but they may be located in slightly different places on the toolbar.
- It doesn’t matter what version of the PC or Mac operating system you’re using.
- Bring your laptop to class, or you can watch our demonstration.
Who should take this class?
This class is necessary training for business owners and employees looking to become more efficient at Microsoft Word, and students and job-seekers looking to boost their employment marketability.
It’s designed for beginners who want to start from scratch, as well as more advanced students looking to fill in gaps in their knowledge. Since we specialize in what you “don’t know that you don’t know,” even seasoned users are guaranteed to glean essential nuggets of information to make using Word more efficient than before.
What You’ll Learn
- How to enter text
- How to format fonts
- How to lay out pages
- How to work with images
- How to create tables
- How to apply styles
- How to format your manuscripts according to publishers requirements
- Plus, you’ll learn valuable Microsoft Word tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks.