This 2-hour seminar was recorded live at the Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce in Washington.
The class comes with a free 10-minute followup phone call for when you have any questions about the material. Just call Alicia at 971-235-7119 or fill out our Contact Form.
Evernote is the most useful free app on your computer and smartphone. Does your brain get full of all those little details? Is your computer monitor covered with sticky notes? Evernote organizes all those little snippets into a cohesive structure. Store articles, photos, receipts, and business cards. Sync instantly with all your devices. It also integrates with just about every other program out there, so you can add to it from anywhere. Learn how to make the most of this indispensable tool.
Beginner to Advanced
- People who have lots of random information to save
- People who need an organized structure to store info
- People who make a lot of notes
- People who would like to search photos and scans for text
- Businesses who need employees to share information
- Creating an Evernote account
- Setting up Notebooks
- Creating Notes
- Organizing into Stacks
- Adding and formatting text
- Adding images
- Adding checklists
- Creating reminders
- Annotating notes
- Recording audio
- Searching for text inside photos (Premium version)
- Sharing with others
- Importing content from Safari and other apps
- Using Evernote on a smartphone