- This event has passed.
iCloud Photo Library and Photo Stream
April 30, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT$39.00
The iCloud Photo Library and the Photo Stream are iCloud features that allow you to sync your pictures between your computer, iPad, and iPhone. Learn how to set them up, select the right sync options for your needs, and share your photo libraries with your family.
Beginner through Advanced
Who should take this class?
- Mac users who take photos on their iPhones and want to access them from anywhere.
What should you bring?
- A Macintosh computer running OSX 10.10 Yosemite or higher
- An iPhone running OSX 8 or 9
- Photos you’ve taken on your iPhone
What You’ll Learn
- Setting up iCloud Photo Library
- Setting up Photo Stream
- Syncing photos
- Sharing them with loved ones
About Your Instructor
Jamie Pollock is an iPhone and iPad expert. A member of the Apple Consultants Network, he has taught hundreds of people how to use Apple technology to improve their quality of life.
Attend in Person, via Webinar, or Watch Later
If you are planning to attend our class in person, choose Live @ CityMac (formerly TD Curran), 12310 N.E. Whitaker Way, Portland, OR 97230.
If you live outside the Portland/Vancouver area, or if you don’t want to make the drive, you can attend and participate in our classes via webinar. When you register, choose “Webinar” as your ticket type. We’ll email you an access code and instructions for how to connect.
If you are unable to attend on this time & date, select the “Watch Later” option. After class is done, we’ll send you access information so that you can watch the content at your convenience. You are welcome to call us with your individual questions for a free 10-minute Q&A session.
Take our classes in 3 different ways:
- Live in person. Bring your own computer for hands-on learning.
- Virtual Class. Attend from home or the office in an interactive classroom experience! You can even raise your hand when you have questions.
- Watch later. All our classes are recorded, and this option allows you forever access…plus a 10-minute phone call to ask questions.
Click here to download our entire Course Guide. Don’t see the class you want on the schedule? Jamie and Alicia are also available for individual instruction and support. Contact us at 503-406-6550 or fill in this form and we’ll be happy to help.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive our monthly computer class schedule in your inbox.
All classes are eligible for CPE credit!