Learn Excel in 3 Hours Flat
November 20 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm PST$59.00
Excel in 3 Hours Class Description:
Crunching numbers in a spreadsheet is only daunting until you know what you’re doing. Our 3-hour class teaches you the essentials of not just beginning-level Excel, but some of the more intermediate features that are essential to working with your numbers on a daily basis. We focus on the tools that will be most useful to you at work.
The class will be recorded and saved in “My Class Recordings” for you to review at your convenience!
Beginner through Intermediate
Microsoft Office 365 or a standalone copy.
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees looking to analyze data for business decisions
- Students and job-seekers looking to boost their employment marketability.
- Beginners who want to start from scratch
- Advanced students looking to fill in gaps in their knowledge. Since we specialize in what you “don’t know that you don’t know,” even seasoned users are guaranteed to glean essential nuggets of information to make using Excel easier than before.
What should you bring?
A laptop computer with Excel loaded (any version is fine).
What You’ll Learn
- Moving around in a spreadsheet
- Entering data
- AutoFill Handle
- Formulas and Functions
- Relative and Absolute Cell References
- Conditional Formatting
- Plus, you’ll learn valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks.
Attend in Person, via Virtual Class, or Watch Later:
If you are planning to attend our class in person, choose “Live” from the dropdown menu. This class will be taught at the Portland English Language Academy. Scroll down for directions!
If you live outside the Portland/Vancouver area, or if you don’t want to make the drive, you can attend and participate in our classes via Virtual Class. When you register, choose “Virtual Class” as your ticket type. We’ll email you an access code and instructions for how to connect. Please log in 10 minutes before the start time to connect your audio and video.
Our Virtual Classes are just as if you are physically in the classroom with us. This is not just a watch-and-listen webinar: it’s an interactive classroom experience! You can talk and be seen. You can virtually raise your hand when you have questions. It’s truly just like a real class. A recording of the Virtual Class will be available to you in two weeks at https://royalwise.com/my-classes/.
Please note that by participating in our Virtual Classes you are granting your consent to be seen and heard by the public, since anyone can purchase these class recordings from our website. If you do not consent, we can make you a listen-only attendee – just let us know!
If you are unable to attend on this time & date, select the “Watch Later” option. After class is done, we’ll send you access information so that you can watch the content at your convenience. You are welcome to call us with your individual questions for a free 10-minute Q&A session.
Directions to PELA (Portland English Language Academy):
The Portland English Language Academy (PELA) is located on the 3rd floor in the Lloyd Center, past the Food Court in the northwest corner. Guests can look for the Portland English Language Academy on any of the Lloyd Center directories.
Parking is free. Enter the parking garage at NE 10th and Halsey St. Turn right and go up the spiral ramp in the corner of the parking garage all the way to the top roof deck (Floor 3). Park in DD or EE, and enter the Lloyd Center through the doors with burgundy tiles. PELA is located just inside on the right.
Look for signs to Royalwise’s Classroom!
Guests can call 503-226-1656 to reach the PELA office, or call Jamie at 503-504-6392.
Take our classes in 3 different ways:
- Live in person. Bring your own computer for hands-on learning.
- Virtual Class. Attend from home or the office in an interactive classroom experience! You can even raise your hand when you have questions.
- Watch later. All our classes are recorded, and this option allows you forever access…plus a 10-minute phone call to ask questions.
Click here to download our entire Course Guide. Don’t see the class you want on the schedule? Jamie and Alicia are also available for individual instruction and support. Contact us at 503-406-6550 or fill in this form and we’ll be happy to help.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive our monthly computer class schedule in your inbox.
All classes are eligible for CPE credit!