Practical QuickBooks: Bank Feeds and Reconciling Class Description
One of the newest features in accounting software like QuickBooks is the opportunity to connect your bank accounts and credit cards. This allows you to pull in your transactions and classify them automatically, instead of entering everything in by hand. But…it has some interesting quirks you need to know about, as well as automation features like Rules that do the work for you.
Once you’re up to date, we’ll also show you how to reconcile your accounts at the end of the month so that you can have confidence in your numbers.
The class will be recorded and saved in “My Class Recordings” for you to review at your convenience!
- Completed our Intro to QuickBooks class, webinar, or video or
- or Experience using your company’s QuickBooks
- or Bookkeeping or Accounting experience
Who should take this class?
- Business owners
- Employees in charge of the company QuickBooks
- Job seekers who want to learn QuickBooks
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who want to brush up on their QB skills
What You’ll Learn
- How to connect your bank accounts to your QuickBooks
- How to import new transactions as they clear the bank
- How to import previous transaction history
- How to classify transactions through the Bank Feed to save time on manual data entry
- Which transactions you should NOT import automatically
- Workarounds for bank feed issues
- How to reconcile your bank account transactions with your monthly bank statement
- Tips and tricks wile reconciling that will save time and frustration
About Your Instructor
Attend in Person, via Webinar, or Watch Later
If you are planning to attend our class in person, choose “Live @ CityMac”.