Intermediate QuickBooks Online: Tricky Situations Class Description:
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you need to track barter trades, and how to do it
- How to code bounced checks and associated bank fees
- How to split loan payments so you can reconcile your principal
- What to do when a credit card refund causes your daily deposit to be negative
- 3 ways to track customer deposits and retainers
About Your Instructor:
Attend via Virtual Class or Watch Later
Our Virtual Classes are just as if you are physically in the classroom with us. This is not just a watch-and-listen webinar: it’s an interactive classroom experience! You can talk and be seen. You can virtually raise your hand when you have questions. It’s truly just like a real class.
A recording of the Virtual Class will be available to you in two weeks at http://royalwise.com/my-classes/.
Please note that by participating in our Virtual Classes you are granting your consent to be seen and heard by the public, since anyone can purchase these class recordings from our website. If you do not consent, we can make you a listen-only attendee – just let us know!
When you register, choose “Webinar” as your ticket type. We’ll email you an access code and instructions for how to connect. Please log in 10 minutes before the start time to connect your audio and video.