Once you’re familiar with Excel, learning the more advanced tools will help you analyze your numbers for solid business decisions. Upon completion of this Advanced Excel class, you’ll be one step closer to mastering Excel.
Intermediate to Advanced
- You should have a basic understanding of Excel.
- Techniques work similarly in Excel 2007, 2010, and 2013 for PC. The screen appearance may look a little different, but the tools function the same way.
- Excel for Mac users will find that all the same tools are there, but they may be located in slightly different places on the toolbar.
- It doesn’t matter what version of the PC or Mac operating system you’re using.
- If you have a laptop, bring it to class.
Who should take this class?
This class is necessary training for business owners and employees looking to analyze data for business decisions, and students and job-seekers looking to boost their employment marketability.
It’s designed for Excel users who want to dive deeper into spreadsheet data analysis. Since we specialize in what you “don’t know that you don’t know,” even seasoned users are guaranteed to glean essential nuggets of information to make using Excel easier than before.
What You’ll Learn
- How to create Pivot Tables
- How to create vlookup, date, text, and logic formulas
- How to sort and filter Data Tables
- How to use Name Ranges for easy understanding
- How to protect worksheets to keep them perfect
- More tools that you can use as soon as you get back to work
- Valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks
About Your Instructor
Alicia Katz Pollock is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Microsoft Office Specialist, Master Level, and Microsoft Certified Application Specialist in Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Attend in Person or Online via Webinar
If you are planning to attend our class in person, choose Live @ The Vancouver Chamber of Commerce, 1101 Broadway,Vancouver, WA 98660.
If you live outside the Portland, OR area you can still attend and participate in our live classes via webinar. When you register, choose “Online via Webinar” as your ticket type. We’ll email you an access code and instructions for how to connect.
If you have a busy schedule, but don’t want to miss a class, choose “Watch Later” when you register. After your class has ended, we’ll send you a link to the class recording so you can take the class at your convenience. And, if you have questions, this option comes with a 10-minute followup phone call.