Excel Class Description:
Crunching numbers in a spreadsheet is only daunting until you know what you’re doing. Our 3-hour class teaches you the essentials of not just beginning-level Excel, but some of the more advanced features that are essential to working with your numbers. We focus on the tools that will be most useful to you at work.
It doesn’t matter what version of the PC or Mac operating system you’re using. The techniques will work similarly in all versions of Excel.
The class will be recorded and saved in “My Class Recordings” for you to review at your convenience!
Beginner to Intermediate
3 Oregon CPE, Certificate of Completion
- Microsoft Office 365 or a standalone copy.
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees looking to analyze data for business decisions
- Students and job-seekers looking to boost their employment marketability.
- Beginners who want to start from scratch
- Advanced students looking to fill in gaps in their knowledge.
What You’ll Learn
- Moving around in a spreadsheet
- Entering data
- AutoFill Handle
- Formulas Functions
- Relative and Absolute Cell References
- Conditional Formatting
- Plus, you’ll learn valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks.
About Your Instructor
Alicia Katz Pollock is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Microsoft Office Specialist, Master Level, and Microsoft Certified Application Specialist in Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Attend in Person, via Webinar, or Watch Later
If you are planning to attend our class in person, choose Live @ CityMac, 12310 N.E. Whitaker Way, Portland, OR 97230.
If you live outside the Portland, OR area you can still attend and participate in our live classes via webinar. When you register, choose “Webinar” as your ticket type. We’ll email you an access code and instructions for how to connect.
If you have a busy schedule, but don’t want to miss a class, choose “Watch Later” when you register. After your class has ended, we’ll send you a link to the class recording so you can take the class at your convenience. And, if you have questions, this option comes with a 10-minute followup phone call.