In this hands-on training session, we’ll show you how to “spring clean” your Mac to improve overall performance. You’ll learn how to tell what condition your machine is in and how to optimize your Mac. We’ll talk about the things that slow down your iMac or laptop, and use several tools to fix any problems, look for malware, and clean up large files.
Beginner through Advanced
No prerequisite knowledge needed.
Who should take this class?
- Everyone who wants their Mac to stay healthy and run at top speed.
What should you bring?
A Macintosh computer (optional).
What You’ll Learn
- How to use the About this Mac window
- What is RAM?
- How full is your hard drive?
- What slows down your iMac or laptop
- Use Disk Utility to fix any problems
- Use Disk Inventory X to clean up large files
- Use Adware Medic to look for malware and viruses
- Get your questions answered
About Your Instructor
Jamie Pollock is a member of the Apple Consultants Network and an Apple Certified Support Professional. With an ability to explain complex topics in simple terms, combined with a healthy sense of humor, he has taught hundreds of people how to use Apple products to improve their quality of life.