This 2-hour seminar was recorded live at the Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce in Washington.
The class comes with a free 10-minute followup phone call for when you have any questions about the material. Just call Alicia at 971-235-7119 or fill out our Contact Form.
QuickBooks: Loans, Bounced Checks, and Bartering
It’s one thing to learn QuickBooks basics, but it’s completely something else to use it for common business situations. In this special QuickBooks class, we’ll look at these everyday business transactions: Bounced Checks, Loans, and Bartering.
Why track Barter trades? The IRS still wants you to report everything. You’re missing out on tax deductions. And the next time you’re applying for a bank loan, you’ll wish you had a larger net income to show for your work!
Intermediate through Advanced
2 Oregon CPE, Certificate of Completion
- Any of our “Introduction to QuickBooks” live class/webinars, or
- Our “QuickBooks Online” video course, or
- Experience using QuickBooks
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees hoping to gain deeper knowledge of how to perform common business transactions in their software
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills
What You’ll Learn
- How to add situation-specific accounts to the Chart of Accounts
- How to manage a Line of Credit
- How to separate out Loan payments for principal, interest, and debt protection insurance
- How to process Bounced Checks, both your customers’ and your own
- How to track Bartering, so you can track your true income and your expenses even though no money has changed hands
- How to memorize transactions, so the next time you don’t need to remember what you did last time
- Valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks