This 2-hour seminar was recorded live at the Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce in Washington.
The class comes with a free 10-minute followup phone call for when you have any questions about the material. Just call Alicia at 971-235-7119 or fill out our Contact Form.
QuickBooks: Analyze Your Success by Running Reports
When you keep your business records up-to-date, you can analyze your business to help it grow. Who are your best customers? What are your best sellers? Who owes you money, and whom do you owe? We’ll customize your reports and memorize your favorites for future use!
Beginning through Advanced
2 Oregon CPE, Certificate of Completion
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees hoping to gain deeper insight into the health of their business
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills
What You’ll Learn
- How to read a Profit & Loss report
- How to read a Balance Sheet
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable reports
- Job Costing reports
- Who are your best Customers?
- What are your most lucrative services?
- What are your best-selling products?
- How to analyze your reports to decide what direction to grow in the future
- How to customize reports to extract exactly what you want to see
- How to memorize reports so you can run them again in the future