The class comes with a free 10-minute followup phone call for when you have any questions about the material. Just call Alicia at 971-235-7119 or fill out our Contact Form.
Introduction to QuickBooks for Mac
If you run a business, good financial records are crucial to your business decisions, and your tax returns! Learn how to manage your company by using QuickBooks. We’ll take a broad look at all of QuickBooks’s features and help you determine which ones you need to manage your business on a daily basis.
This class recording comes with free forever-access, and a 95-page manual.
After you finish the course, you’ll receive a Certificate of Completion for 4 Oregon CPE credits.
Beginner through Intermediate
4 Oregon CPE
- No prerequisite knowledge needed.
- QuickBooks for Mac 2015 installed on your computer.
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Students and job-seekers will boost their employment marketability
- Entrepreneurs and new business owners who are just getting started, and want to make sure they have solid business knowledge so that they can succeed
- Seasoned users looking to glean essential nuggets of information to make using QuickBooks easier and faster than before
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills.
What You’ll Learn
- The importance of good record keeping
- When do you need a bookkeeper and when can you do it yourself?
- Common bookkeeping mistakes business owners make
- Setting up QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Preferences
- Creating your Items list
- Working with Customers (Accounts Receivable): Estimates, Invoices, Sales Receipts, Payments
- Working with Vendors (Accounts Payable): Bills, Payments, Expenses, Checks
- Bank feeds