This 2-hour seminar was recorded live at the Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce in Washington.
The class comes with a free 10-minute followup phone call for when you have any questions about the material. Just call Alicia at 971-235-7119 or fill out our Contact Form.
QuickBooks Bank Feed and Reconcile
One of the newest features in accounting software like QuickBooks is the opportunity to connect your bank accounts and credit cards. This allows you to pull in your transactions and classify them automatically, instead of entering everything in by hand. Once you’re up to date, we’ll also show you how to reconcile your accounts at the end of the month so that you can have confidence in your numbers.
Beginner through Advanced
2 Oregon CPE, Certificate of Completion
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills.
What You’ll Learn
- How to connect your bank accounts and credit cards to your QuickBooks
- How to import new transactions as they clear the bank
- How to import previous transaction history
- How to classify transactions through the Bank Feed to save time on manual data entry
- Which transactions you should NOT import automatically
- Workarounds for bank feed issues
- Why you should reconcile even if you’re importing
- How to reconcile your bank account transactions with your monthly bank statement
- Tips and tricks wile reconciling that will save time and frustration