This 2-hour seminar was recorded live at the Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce in Washington.
The class comes with a free 10-minute followup phone call for when you have any questions about the material. Just call Alicia at 971-235-7119 or fill out our Contact Form.
QuickBooks: Progress Invoicing and Job Costing
When you work in the trades, QuickBooks can be daunting. In Construction and other service-related businesses, invoicing customers can be anything but straightforward. In this class we’ll cover creating Estimates, Progress Billing, Change Orders, taking Deposits on work to be performed, receiving partial Payments, and Job Costing.
After you finish the course, you’ll receive a Certificate of Completion for 2 Oregon CPE credits.
Beginner to Advanced
- Contractors who want to track projects
- Businesses that write estimates or bid on jobs, take deposits for work to be performed, take partial payments as work is completed, and want to determine which services and customers make the most profit
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills
- Creating estimates
- Closing estimates
- Converting estimates to invoices
- How to track change orders
- Doing progress invoicing
- Taking deposits
- Taking partial payments
- Issuing customer statements
- Making bank deposits
- Making time and materials expenses billable to customers
- Running job costing reports