This 2-hour seminar was recorded live at the Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce in Washington
The class comes with a free 10-minute followup phone call for when you have any questions about the material. Just call Alicia at 971-235-7119 or fill out our Contact Form.
QuickBooks Products and Services
In this class we’ll set up a list of the services you provide and/or the products you sell. We’ll show you how to charge customers, and buy stock for resale. Set up your Invoices and Sales receipts to show customers what they paid for. Manage Inventory. Run reports to find out your best-selling products and services that make you the most money.
After you finish the course, you’ll receive a Certificate of Completion.
Beginner to Intermediate
- Business owners
- Employees in charge of the company QuickBooks
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who want to brush up on their QB skills
- Job seekers who want to learn QuickBooks
- The Items List
- The difference between Products and Services
- The difference between Cost of Goods Sold and business expenses
- How to set up your Income accounts to reflect your Income streams on your Profit and Loss report
- How to set up your list of Items so it reflects your business model
- How to use products and services on your Invoices and Sales Receipts
- How to create POs to purchase products for resale
- Manage Inventory
- How to analyze your best customers and track how much profit you’ve made by job
- How to determine which are your bestselling products and how much profit you’re making