In the PowerPoint 2010: Audio and Video In Depth course, author Alicia Katz Pollock emphasizes the technical details necessary to make a multimedia presentation work: from working with appropriate file formats, to applying video styles, to reducing the file size of multimedia presentations for sharing.
- Using video and audio appropriately
- Linking vs. embedding media
- Considering copyrights
- Inserting video
- Working with proprietary formats, such as QuickTime, YouTube, and Flash
- Applying effects
- Setting options like looping and full-screen playback
- Adding sound
- Building a music soundtrack
- Saving multimedia presentations
Buy the DVD of this training and watch it anytime!