Learn how to do word processing! Word is one of those applications where everyone thinks they know how to use it because you can just open it up and go, but the truth is there are actually a wealth of techniques and features that will make your documents sparkle. Plus, a little training will cut down the time it takes you to make your letters and reports.
We’ll enter and lay out text, format fonts and pages, work with images, create tables, apply styles, and answer your questions.
While this was recorded using Word 2013 for PC, it doesn’t matter what version you have, or whether you’re on a PC or Mac. The techniques work similarly, although the screen appearance may look a little different. Word for Mac users will find that all the same tools are there, but they may be located in slightly different places on the toolbar.
Beginner through Intermediate.
Microsoft Office 365 or a standalone copy of Word.
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees who write letters and reports
- Students and job-seekers will boost their employment marketability
- Seasoned users are guaranteed to glean essential nuggets of information to make using Word easier and faster than before
What You’ll Learn
- Word Wrap
- Selecting techniques
- Copy/Paste, Drag & Drop
- Character Formatting
- Paragraph Formatting
- Line Spacing
- Page Margins
- Bullets & Numbering
- Page Breaks
- Page Numbering
- Desktop Publishing
- Answer your specific questions.
- Plus, you’ll learn valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks.