Alicia has taken her years of experience and honed in on the practical Excel techniques that every employee needs to know to do their job well.
This class teaches you the essentials of not just beginning-level Excel, but some of the more advanced features that are essential to working with your numbers – in just 3 hours!
It’s perfect for business owners, employees, job seekers, and students.
- Exploring the Interface
- Entering Your Data
- What are Formulas and Functions?
- The Magic of Relative & Absolute Cell References
- Formatting: Making it Look Good
- At-a-Glance with Conditional Formatting
- Sparklines: A Chart Within a Cell
- Charts: Visual Representations of Your Data
- Filtering Lists Using Data Tables
- Pivot Tables: Twisting the List
- View Tools: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Your Data
- Printing Tips & Tricks