Once you’re familiar with Excel, learning the more advanced tools will help you analyze your numbers for solid business decisions. We’ll create pivot tables. We’ll demystify dozens of handy formulas: vlookup, date, text and logic formulas. We’ll sort and filter data tables, name ranges for easy understanding, and protect worksheets to keep them perfect. We’ll also explore more tools that you can use as soon as you get back to work
Intermediate through Advanced
3 CPE, Certificate of Completion
- Our “Learn Excel in 3 Hours Flat” live class/webinar, or
- Our com “Learn Excel in 3 Hours Flat” video course, or
- Prior knowledge of the features listed in the description above.
- Microsoft Office 365 or a standalone copy.
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees looking to manipulate and analyze Excel spreadsheet data for business decisions
- Students and job-seekers looking to boost their employment marketability
- Experienced users looking to glean essential nuggets of information to make using Excel easier than before
What You’ll Learn
- AutoFill Handle
- Relative and Absolute Cell References
- Named ranges
- Data Tables for working with Lists
- Pivot Tables
- IF function
- AND/OR/NOT functions
- Nested functions
- VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
- DATE functions
- TEXT formulas including CONCATENATE and splitting text into columns
- Tracing formulas
- Protecting worksheets
- Plus, you’ll learn valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks.