Now that we’ve covered the basics in our 3-hour Learn Excel in 3 Hours Flat class, let’s go the extra mile. In this Intermediate/Advanced course we’ll explore Data Tables, Pivot Tables, and an array of practical functions including date & time, logical functions, HLookup, and Alicia’s favorite worldview-shattering Text Functions.
This class was taught using Excel 2010 for PC, but it doesn’t matter what version of the PC or Mac operating system you’re using: the tools all function the same way.
Intermediate through Advanced
3 Oregon CPE, Certificate of Completion
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees looking to manipulate and analyze Excel spreadsheet data for business decisions
- Students and job-seekers looking to boost their employment marketability.
- Advanced students looking to fill in gaps in their knowledge. Since we specialize in what you “don’t know that you don’t know,” even seasoned users are guaranteed to glean essential nuggets of information to make using Excel easier than before.
What You’ll Learn
- AutoFill Handle
- Relative and Absolute Cell References
- Named ranges
- Data Tables for working with Lists
- Pivot Tables
- IF function
- AND/OR/NOT functions
- Nested functions
- VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
- DATE functions
- TEXT formulas including CONCATENATE and splitting text into columns
- Tracing formulas
- Protecting worksheets
- Plus, you’ll learn valuable tips and tricks to shave time off your daily tasks.