DropBox is an Internet service that gives you offsite cloud document storage. Use it as a backup, to access files from multiple computers, or to share files with your colleagues. Learn to set up your account, and find out everything it can do.
Beginner through Advanced
Who should take this class?
- People who collaborate with others
- People who need to transfer large files to other people
- People looking for offsite backup
What will you need?
Your computer, Mac or PC (optional)
What You’ll Learn:
- Creating a DropBox account
- Installing DropBox software on your computer
- Seeing DropBox files on your computer
- Accessing DropBox through a browser
- Uploading files
- Sharing files with other people
- Understanding Read-only vs. Editing access
- Syncing DropBox to your computer for offline access
- Using DropBox on a smartphone