This 2-hour seminar was recorded live at the Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce in Washington.
The class comes with a free 10-minute followup phone call for when you have any questions about the material. Just call Alicia at 971-235-7119 or fill out our Contact Form.
QuickBooks: Managing Credit Cards and Merchant Services
We’ll delve into using credit cards for you own purchases, and taking credit cards for your customer payments.
These days, anyone can take credit cards; your customers will pay more quickly! We’ll explore merchant services options including Square, PayPal, and QuickBooks Payments. We’ll demonstrate how to swipe a credit card on a smartphone, then see how to manage the transaction in your accounting software.
We’ll also look at the nuances of managing your own credit card balances.
Beginner through Advanced
2 Oregon CPE, Certificate of Completion
Who should take this class?
- Anyone who uses credit cards to pay for business expenses
- Anyone who would like to be able to accept credit cards for customer payments
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills.
What You’ll Learn
- Adding credit cards to your Chart of Accounts
- Separating personal and business expenses
- Managing corporate credit card accounts with multiple cards for employees
- Accepting expenses from the credit card bank feed
- The differences between Square, PayPal, and QuickBooks Payments
- How to swipe a credit card on your smartphone
- How Payments are processed in QuickBooks
- Managing credit card batches
- Sending invoices that allow clients to pay online.