Jamie Pollock is an iPad and iPhone expert. With an ability to explain complex topics in simple terms combined with a healthy sense of humor, he has taught hundreds of people how to use these mobile devices to improve their quality of life.
He has more than 20 years of experience developing and implementing communication strategies, corporate training curricula and Internet-based solutions for companies such as Jantzen, Symantec and Intel. As an independent consultant, he has assisted many small businesses in creating business plans and organizational development strategies through web development projects and direct coaching.
He possesses a Bachelors of Science in Computer Information Systems from Roanoke College in Salem, VA and a Masters of Business Administration with a concentration in Organizational Behavior from Marylhurst University in Lake Oswego, OR.
Connect with Jamie on LinkedIn.
Jamie’s certifications include:
- Apple Consultants Network
- Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.7
- Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.10
- Microsoft Office Specialist for PC in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook 2010
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Accreditation