Intermediate QuickBooks Online: Tricky Situations Class Description:
It’s one thing to know all of QBO’s menu items, but it’s something else entirely to use it for non-standard circumstances. In this workshop you’ll understand how to manage these common but confusing scenarios: Bartering, Bounced Checks (both your customers’ and your own), Creating Loan Splits, Negative Merchant Service Deposits, and options for managing Client Retainers and Deposits.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you need to track barter trades, and how to do it
- How to code bounced checks and associated bank fees
- How to split loan payments so you can reconcile your principal
- What to do when a credit card refund causes your daily deposit to be negative
- 3 ways to track customer deposits and retainers
About Your Instructor:
Attend via Webinar or Watch Later
You can attend and participate in our classes via webinar. When you register, choose “Webinar” as your ticket type. We’ll email you an access code and instructions for how to connect.
If you are unable to attend on this time & date, select the “Watch Later” option. After class is done, we’ll send you access information so that you can watch the content at your convenience. You are welcome to call us with your individual questions for a free 10-minute Q&A session.